Now owning your own home has extra benefits with MaxiHome Equity Loan.
Maximize your home’s value by using it as equity for a loan to answer your needs. Whether it’s for tuition or travel expenses, further studies, or just simply to make another investment, MaxiHome Equity Loan makes it easy.
You can utilize up to 70% of your home’s appraised value or borrow up to P5 million (whichever is lower).
And with a minimum loan amount of P500,000 and a maximum term of up to 10 years for a residential house and lot, townhouse and condominium borrowing has never been more affordable.
The requirements are very basic and the application process is simple, so why not apply for one today?
- Your age plus the term of the loan should not be more than 65 years old once the loan matures.
- You should be gainfully employed in a reputable company for at least 2 years; or
- You own a business that has been registered and operational for at least 3 years and has been profitable in the last 2 years.
- For overseas workers, you should have a contract of employment for 2 years.
- If you are a seafarer, you should be at least in an officer level position and should be working for at least 2 continuous years.
- An attorney-in-fact is required for overseas workers or seafarer applicants
To know more on the eligibility requirements, you may reach out to any of our Mortgage Loan Officers.
Basic requirements (for both spouses):
- Housing loan application from (completely filled out)
- Government Issued IDs
- Marriage Certificate (if married) and CENOMAR (if single)
- If Employed:
- 3 months payslip
- Income Tax Return (latest year)
- Certificate of Employment for both spouses
- Self-employed / Entrepreneurs:
- Business Registration/Permits
Latest 2 years Audited Financial Statements
- Company profile/business background or List of Major Suppliers and Customers with contact details (at least 5)
- Income Tax Return (latest 2 years)
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements/Passbook
- Overseas Workers:
- Contract of Employment / Employment Certificate
- History of Employment / Latest Crew Contact (if applicant is a Seafarer)
- Special Power of Attorney (using Maybank’s format)
- Latest 6 months bank statements/proof of remittance
- Latest ITR (if applicable)
- Copy of Tax Declaration (Lot and Improvement)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
- Copy of Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
- Copy of Master Deed of Declaration and Restriction Copy of Tax Declaration
- Building Plan
- Bill of Materials/Construction Cost Estimates
- Updated Statement of Account from originating institution
- History of payment from originating institution
***Please note that additional requirements may be asked based on the nature of the borrower’s profile / account / collateral type.
- 1 year fixing : 8.75% p.a.
- 3 year fixing : 9.50% p.a.
- 5 year fixing : 10.75% p.a.
Subject to annual repricing thereafter.