What is EzySave+?
Features and Benefits
- No initial deposit required
- No maintaining balance & annual fee
- Earn interest with a minimum balance of P0.01
- Enjoy free ATM withdrawal from ANY Bancnet ATM in the Philippines
- Withdraw from any ATM worldwide carrying the Visa Logo
- Pay for goods and services using your Maybank Visa Debit Card
- Enjoy free personal accident insurance coverage of up to Php1,000,000 subject to qualification
You are eligible to open a EzySave+ account when you meet all the requirements below:
- At least 18 years old
- Filipino citizen
- Have any of these valid Government IDs:
- - Passport
- - Driver's License
- - SSS ID
- - Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
- - Postal ID
- - PRC ID
- Must not have an existing Maybank EzySave+ or iSave account
- Must be a fully verified GCash accountholder
- Must submit via GCash app an image of 3 specimen signatures signed on a piece of paper
Funding your EzySave+ Account
Deposit to your EzySave+ account by transferring funds from your GCash wallet to your EzySave+ for FREE anytime.
Upon account opening, your EzySave+ account has an aggregate deposit limit of Php100,000. To lift the aggregate deposit limit of Php100,000, please call our Customer Care at (02) 8588-3888 or visit your branch of account.Can't deposit via GCash? View our FAQs for options.
Availing your Personal Accident Insurance
Your EzySave+ account comes with a free personal accident insurance of up to Php1,000,000. To qualify, your Average Daily Balance (ADB) must be at least Php50,000. Insurance coverage is 2x of your previous month’s ADB up to Php1,000,000. To claim, you may visit your branch of account.
Request for your Visa Debit Card
You may call Maybank's Customer Care at (02) 8588 3888 to request for your Maybank Visa Debit Card subject to a minimum initial deposit of Php1,000.00. Your debit card will be delivered to you for free within 7-10 business days for Metro Manila and 15-20 business days for Provincial areas.
For more details, view the EzySave+ Terms and Conditions